Thursday, December 6, 2007

aaaahhhhh...law & order...

Sitting here tonight watching Law & Order...there are several episodes on that I actually haven't seen before...it's awesome. I can't get enough of it. Are there any other Law & Order addicts out there, or am I the only one?


An update on my kitty Kahn...he was at the vet for 4 days, on fluids. He came home last Friday evening...he was doing a little better, but his bloodwork was not what it should have been. We watched him throughout the weekend...I was honestly concerned that he may not make it. He was really weak and sleepy. As the days have gone on, he's gotten a little better...his personality has come out again, and he's eating better. He's got partial kidney failure, and will be on special prescription food and meds for the rest of his life. I love my little guy so much, and am just glad he's feeling more like himself now.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm totally an addict, my favorite is Law & Order SVU. I'm also a CSI, House, ER and Grey's addict.

LOL, wow, looks like I have a big problem!

Unknown said...

I used to watch Law & Order A LOT! I had my friends and family record episodes and send them to me when I was teaching overseas! We'd have Law & Order, X-Files, The Simpsons and other popular TV show nights at my apartment or at other teachers' apartments. Fun!

Now, I'm into CSI (I like Las Vegas more than NY and Miami), Grey's Anatomy, and recently I've gotten into Big Love. It's really interesting.

Hope your kitty is feeling better. He's really cute!