Wednesday, November 28, 2007

what next???

It's just one of those times...you know the ones I'm talking about...when everything goes wrong at once. When will it stop? What did I do, to cause or deserve all of this at once? I really can't emotionally handle anything else right now. Just to summarize what's been going on...

- my microwave is broken. About a week 1/2 ago, it started making strange noises and started smelling like it was melting. The thing is, it's the built-in kind above the stove, and at least $300 to buy a new one. You never realize how much you use those things, until you don't have it...major inconvenience.

- the husband's car needs to have some repairs done

- my car needs new tires very badly

- my clothes dryer stopped heating...the heating coil is ruined. This will be the second one that has burned out this year...and is about $90 to replace...so I had to take all my clothing & bedding to the laundrymat

- my sweet kittie that I spoke about the other day is still sick. He hasn't vomited any since last Friday, but was just not being himself. I took him in to the vet yesterday morning...the vet ran bloodtests. When I went by yesterday after work, (thinking I was picking him up to go home), he told me that Kahn's bloodwork does not look good. He is having kidney problems. They kept him (prob until Friday) and are giving him fluids and meds to help his kidneys. If they don't start working better, it's not going to be good. I can't handle losing my little guy. I cried the whole way home from the vet, and most of the night...don't know why I'm so upset...just don't have a good feeling. El Guapo and I are going to visit him after work today and get an update. Keep him in your thoughts...he's so precious to us.

- we just got news yesterday that we have to come up with an extra $3000 to pay off a pastdue bill by the end of December. We had previously been told it could be paid off over the next 6 months, but they changed their minds. Now, I'm stressing on how I'm going to cut corners and come up with this extra money. Like I needed something else to stress about right now.

- work has been crazy lately...my division is being taken over by another...and I don't even know what I'm going to be doing much longer. The person put over our division doesn't know what he's doing, and is driving me insane. I can't get him to do what he's supposed to do, and he is making me extremely angry.

- because of all of these issues...I've got huge knots in my shoulders and neck. The knots are to the point of stinging like bee stings and starting to get numb. Oh, what fun...I've got icepacks waiting when I get home tonight.

Don't mean for this to be such a sucky post...just a lot of worries on my mind right now and needed to vent. I hope nothing else goes wrong, b/c I really can't mentally or emotionally handle it right now. Why is it that when it rains, it pours?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I can totally relate! You know, it's so true: "When it rains, it pours"!

Go ahead and vent away! :) I hope things are better soon. Things always get better. As my dad always says, "In order to appreciate the good, you must experience the bad".

TTYL!
xoxo