Monday, October 15, 2007

good weekend...

I had an awesome weekend w/ El Guapo...we had another date night Saturday night. We're so busy all of the time, so we're trying to make time to do special little things from time to time. We went to see Darjeeling Limited...a Wes Anderson movie. It was awesome...very Tenenbaum'ish. I just love those weird, awkward movies. Then, we ate at Fireside Pies...a cool "fancy" pizza place. We had some awesome mushroom brushetta, balsamic chicken pizza & an awesome miniature apple pie. Overall, a great night...I really enjoy our date nights. Then, when El Guapo came home from work and running a few errands last night, he had a beautiful bouquet of roses for me...a beautiful peach color. I'm so lucky...and in love!

On a different note...my tummy isn't feeling so well. I started having problems with it yesterday, and now just feel nauseous and gross. I hope this goes away soon.

I found a crazy gray hair in my head, while getting ready this morning. I have no idea how I've missed it...it was long and the entire thing was silver gray. I was shocked...I'm too young for that. Let's hope I don't find any more.

It's storming this morning. The drive to work took forever, b/c the lightening knocked the traffic lights out. I think it's supposed to rain all day...makes me want to go home and go back to bed. But, unfortunately, I've got school tonight, after work, so I won' t get home until late.

No comments: