Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Japanese Gardens in Ft. Worth...

Today, we went to the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens...my favorite is the Japanese Gardens with the walkways, bamboo, maple trees, waterfalls and coi. It is so relaxing and peaceful...I wish I could build something similar in my own backyard. Here are some pics... (I have absolutely no idea why blogger is messing with my spacing...if anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know)







































































































































































































We also visited the other gardens there...

















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhh! BEAUTIFUL!! Reminds me of my time spent teaching and living in Japan! Oh, and my dad built a Japanese garden in our backyard at our old house. I just love the "feel" of a Japanese garden. So refreshing and relaxing!