Thursday, September 20, 2007

little bit of this...little bit of that...

It's been a while again...what's been going on around here...

- work, school, work, school, work, school...you get the idea

- I am unfortunately not being able to transfer to online school...it is incredibly more expensive, and I was going to have to get outside loans in addition to student loans to pay for it. I'm just going to have to keep on going at night.

- Next week is our school break between quarters...me & El Guapo are taking vacation time next week. We aren't going anywhere (can't afford a trip), but are going to stay around Dallas and find fun things to do each day. It will just be nice to have a whole week without work or school.

- I've started Weight Watchers Online. I've got to lose weight...need to lose around 40 pounds. I have gradually gained weight over the last few years...especially since starting school. I just haven't had time to work out...had to cancel my kickboxing classes when I started night school. Anyway, I'm now counting my "points",and I'm really amazed at how little food I'm supposed to eat. I may very well starve to death soon. Next week, while I'm home from work and school, I've got to get on a work out plan...I'm going to have to start getting up early to exercise, b/c I don't have time at night.

Well, that's about it...just busy, busy.

2 comments:

BusyMamma said...

just linked to your blog through Chrissy...
anyway just wanted to say i understand what you mean about Weight Watchers!! I always felt kind of hungry if I only ate my points but didn't eat all the vegi and waters. Once I fill up on that i'm usually good to go!
finding time to workout is a challenge for so many of us!! want to start a WO support group ?!?!

~M~ said...

Dina, please leave me your blog address, so I can link your page as well. Then, we can chat about WW and exercising.