Saturday, September 29, 2007

awesome date evening...

El Guapo and I went on an awesome date this evening...went to see "Across the Universe"...the musical with all Beatle's music...absolutely awesome. I had to hunt for a theatre that was showing it, and am so glad i finally found one. Definately a must see

After the movie, we went to eat at Fogo De Chao...a Brazilian Churrascaria restaurant. It was awesome...huge gourmet salad bar, followed by more meat than you could ever eat. The meat is all cooked over a fire...smoked with an awesome crunchy salty crust. Delicious...I think it's our new favorite restaurant.

Perfect date night...I love my hubby so much!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhhhhh! I can't wait to see Across the Universe!!! The previews on TV look really interesting.

Glad you guys had a wonderful date night! :)

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it