Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday party night...

Well, I'm up this morning making rum cakes for my hubby's birthday party tonight. They smell so good...I can't wait to slice into them tonight. I'll post pictures and the recipe later. We are having a quite large (prob around 24) get-together at a good friend's house tonight...I'm so glad that I don't have to clean my house for a party, and then clean up the mess after the party. I am a good friend though, I will be cleaning up his house before we leave. Anyway, getting a bunch of good friends together to watch the UFC fights, have rum cake, snacks and many other libations. I can't wait. We'll more than likely spend the night, b/c I want to drink too, and am majorly against drunk driving. I really can't wait...there will be quite a few friends there that we haven't seen in a while. Happy 30th Birthday El Guapo!! (well, actually Monday) Nothing better than good friends, good friends, good times...

No comments: