Monday, June 25, 2007

well, let's see...

I took Friday off work, for a doc appt and a few other things I needed to handle. My back has been hurting lately...this weird pinching feeling on one side when i bend forward. By the end of the day, it is really achy in the entire center of my back. I went to El Guapo's orthepod...they did x-rays and didn't find anything. He is sending me for an MRI, to rule out a pinched nerve or disk problem. Only one problem...my insurance covers 90% of MRI's, but only after my deductible is met. It may have to wait a while...just hope it doesn't get any worse.

Last night, we had some friends over for dinner, and to make plans for a trip to New Orleans in a few months. I can't wait. We used to live about an hour from there, when we were in college, and spent a lot of time there. In fact, we spent our honeymoon there. It will be nice to go back...haven't been there since before Katrina...I hope it is recognizable.

I've got some extra time this week, b/c it's my break between quarters at school. I actually get to come home at night after work. By the end of the week, I'm sure I'll be bored to death and not know what to do with myself. I'm not used to all this free time.

It's storming outside again...rained on and off all day, and there's a thunderstorm going on right now. I think Big D is going to wash away.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope your back feels better soon! That's never any fun! Thank you for popping by my blog :) I'll be sure to check your blog out again and again!

Anonymous said...

I remember those Texas storms - I grew up in Plano. I hope you haven't washed away yet!

I hope yout back feels better soon.